Easy Tzatziki & Greek Pita Pockets
- 1/2 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 medium sized cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup black olives, chopped
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup shredded cucumber
- 1/4 teaspoon dill
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Hummus- any variety
- Whole grain pitas
1. In a large bowl, combine chickpeas, cucumber, bell pepper, olives and feta.
2. In a separate medium bowl, whisk together yogurt, shredded cucumber, dill and pepper with a fork.
3. Place pita in the microwave for 10 seconds. Cut in half and spread 1-2 tablespoons of hummus inside each half, then fill with vegetable mixture and a dollop of tzatziki (yogurt sauce).
Use any leftover tzatziki as a veggie dip!